20 Agustus 2015

Expose 15


Artist: VA
Title: Expose 15
Source: EXP
Style: Indonesia, Mashup, Dutch, Break
Release date: August,16 2015
Format: mp3, mixed
Quality: 192kbps | 44.1 kHz | Stereo
Tracks: 01 (no *.cue)
Playing Time: 00h 20m 28s
Size: 28.2 MB

Track
01. Indonesia Raya
02. All Of Me
03. I Love It
04. Never Be Alone
05. Owner Of A Lonely Heart
06. In And Out Of Love
07. Love Me Like You Do

Listen and download:

svendee

Author & Editor

Hi, Sven here to welcome you to my music channel. My weekly online home, a place for Classic Disco, Trance and House fans to discover fantastic new music. Expect to hear the freshest new promos, my favorite picks from new releases each week, plus the occasional classic for us to fall in love with all over again. Any and all support is greatly appreciated, but not required. I just hope you enjoy the music!
please contact me: svenfoe@gmail.com (by appointment) please understand if it's not to your liking, a little slip-up is understandable :) ... keep up the good work and stay away from drugs :d
buy a donuts and a cup of coffee to me to inspire make a better music next by Paypal best warn regards and thanks for following me :) ~ SVENFOE ~

 
biz.